Coconut Cranberry Cookies
I have a bit of an obsession with cranberries. You can pretty well pop them in everything. I always have cranberries in my freezer and I also love Craisins. They are the perfect anytime snack. Seriously, Ocean Spray should hire me as a spokesperson. But I digress – try these Coconut Cranberry Cookies, you will love them.
- 1/2 Cup Butter, slightly softened
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/2 Cups Flaked Coconut
- 3/4 Cup Flour
- 1 cup Oats
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- Pinch of Salt
- 2/3 Cup of Dried Cranberries - Oceanspray Craisins
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt.
- In a mixer bowl, cream the butter, then add, sugars, egg and vanilla. Once combined well, slowly add the flour mixture. Add the coconut and the dried cranberries and mix well on low speed.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto parchment lined baking sheets and bake for about 8-10 minutes or until browned.
- Let cool (if you can wait that long) and serve.
** notes: If you don’t like cranberries, you can switch them out for chocolate chips or whatever you like best, but the cranberries rock!